Anna Independent School District

To Receive Electronic Report Cards and Interim Progress Reports (IPR)

  • A parent/guardian must have an existing Parent Portal account.

  • Select Request electronic report card and IPRs on the Edit Settings For My Students page in Parent Portal.

  • An email message will be sent to your registered email address indicating when your child's report card or IPR is available.


Anna Independent School District

  • Calendars
  • Statement of Residence Form